Welcome to Our Press Room
Welcome to the Sober College Press Room! Here, we invite you to gather information about Sober College as well as the important topics of addiction and recovery.
At Sober College, we examine and manage addiction treatment from a brain perspective.
And it is under this umbrella of understanding that addiction is a primary and chronic disease of the brain, that Sober College’s highly trained team of experts has developed a comprehensive, long-term, creative, refreshingly real and frankly, fun approach to healing for young adults (ages 18-26). Here, we encourage young adults to revel in sobriety by exploring life and all its possibilities while still in rehab. From continuing their education with our unparalleled, on-site, accredited college program to discovering passion in music with our resident rock star, from finding fitness, directing films and engaging in auto shop to testing boundaries with skydiving and showing off their gifts at monthly talent shows, we lead our clients down a path of self-discovery and self-expression to find self-esteem and self-determination.
Facts, Figures & Story Ideas
There are countless sobering facts about young adults and addiction.
Get to the heart of the story here with statistics, story ideas, editorials and press releases. In addition, we encourage you to check out our blog for some additional editorial insight and ideation. Below are just a handful of options.
- How to identify the warning signs of drug use.
- Alcohol abuse and college students.
- How organized sports can help teens avoid risky behaviors.
- Smoking alcohol: A new, dangerous fad.
- The rise in e-cigarette usage among young adults.
- The effects of drugs and alcohol on academic life.
Also, remember that Sober College experts are well versed in all addiction treatment-related topics … especially those centered-around young adults, ages 18 to 26 years-old. We would be happy to work with you and assist with any and all interview needs you may have (on- and off-camera).
- Sobering Facts About Youth and Addiction
- “Redefining Addiction Treatment” from the Brain Perspective – Press Release
- “College & Rehab Under One Roof” – Press Release
- “Fun in Addiction Recovery…” – Press Release
- “Back to School Daze” – Press Release
To learn more about Sober College, addiction and recovery or to speak with one of our many experts, please contact Julia Goodman at 818.749.8959 or firstname.lastname@example.org