Sober College Drug Rehab Facilities
Young adults have an uncanny ability to fly under the radar and need smaller, more intimate environments to help hold them accountable and make sure they get the attention they need. Sober College’s drug rehab facilities are designed to foster unity and healthy relationships and connections between clients and their peers as well as staff.
CLICK on a Location Below to Take a Tour of Our Drug Rehab Facilities
Classrooms, Therapy Offices, Recording Studio & Administration
Women’s House (Phase One & Two)
Men’s Primary Houses (Phase One)
Men’s Apartment Program (Phase Two)
Men’s Sober Living
Family-Style Living Environment
All Sober College residential environments are considered family-style and operate under sober living criteria. This allows for increased supervision and participation from residents. These environments include:
- House managers and mentors who are available for support and supervision 24 hours a day;
- Random Drug testing is done 3-4 times a week, and is sent to the lab, which tests for levels of 12 different drug panels including spice and other synthetic drugs;
- Residents share and assist in household responsibilities, such as cooking and cleaning of the house and grounds;
- Households will often participate in group activities like surf therapy, or trips to the movies;
- Evening meals are family style, with everyone in attendance;
- Outings, exercise related activities and outside 12-Step meetings are attended,promoting core life skills, socialization skills and sobriety.
Sober College, Woodland Hills, CA – located in the West Valley of Los Angeles County.
Location near major metropolitan areas is critical in attracting top notch staff, providing access to young adult specific recovery and activities, and offering proximity to top education institutions. Sober College works with places like The Museum of Tolerance to help clients be a part of the larger Los Angeles community, in addition to helping them gain emotional intelligence, an important element of our clinical program.
Woodland Hills, California, the location of our headquarters, is such a place. An upscale community, only 15 miles from the Pacific Ocean in Southern California, provides access to a virtually unlimited number of qualified professionals, including academic and clinical staff. Activities are numerous and varied and include cultural and recreational opportunities.
Most importantly, the Southern California area presents one of the most exciting young adult recovery communities in the world. It is the ideal location for a newly sober young adult to get connected.