Adjunct instructor positions are offered to qualified candidates. We are currently accepting applications to support program and enrollment growth. If you hold a minimum of a master’s degree and have 3-5 years of related work experience, you are welcome to apply. Please follow the instructions below beginning with the Instructor FAQs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Review all FAQs below.
- Complete the Online Application and upload required documents.
- Although we may not have an immediate opening, your information will be kept on file for future employment opportunities. You will receive a request for official transcripts if we have a position available.
- Once official transcripts are received, you will be contacted by SCSAS staff.
- Before beginning the New Instructor Training, you will be asked to consent to a background check. Please note that having a criminal record will not automatically disqualify you for an instructor position.
1. What does new instructor training entail?
2. What teaching assignments are required?
3. How are courses structured?
4. What are instructor expectations?
Have questions about becoming a counselor with SCSAS?
Call 866.615.3276 to speak with an admissions representative.