For immediate assistance call…
We encourage anyone who meets our criteria to apply by filling out an admissions application.
Our application and admissions process is designed to be as simple as possible and get you and us the information we need in a timely manner.
Sober College also has financing options available.
Applications can be accessed through this page, and will be reviewed within 24 hours of submission. You can access our application one of two ways: 1) Fill out and submit our online application by clicking the “Online Application” button below:
- Click the link
- Create a new account
- Fill out the application and SUBMIT.
Your application is sent directly to our Admissions Department for review and you will hear from us within the 24 hours time frame, or…
2) Download and print our written application by clicking the “PDF Application” button below:
- Click the link
- Download and Print the application
- Fill it out, and then fax the application at anytime to our private fax at 818-301-1935.
It will be reviewed as soon as possible and someone will give you a call within 24 hours.
If you are unable to get/view the PDF application, click the “Get Adobe Reader” button below, and once the download is complete, click the “PDF Application” button and try downloading the application again.
Check Your Insurance Coverage
Sober College is a private-pay facility; however, some families have been able to receive some reimbursement from their insurance companies in the past, depending on their specific plans and benefits. If you would like to see if you are eligible for some or all of our costs being covered by your insurance follow the instructions below:
- Click the Link below to download the Insurance Verification Form
- Print the form and fill out ALL of the information on it
- When done, fax the form to our confidential fax line 24 hours a day at 818.301.1935 OR you can attached and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have faxed or emailed your Insurance Verification someone from our admissions department will call you once we’ve received it. NOTE: Insurance Verifications can be sent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but can ONLY be Verified Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. If you have trouble viewing the Insurance Verification Form click the “Get Adobe Reader” button below, and once the download is complete, click the “Download the Insurance Verification Form” link and try downloading the form again.
At Sober College we understand that the cost of long term, quality treatment is often prohibitive to a large number of people who truly need our services. For this reason we have partnered with American Healthcare Lending to finance drug, alcohol, and mental health treatment services. Through this program you can apply for financing for treatment by clicking the button below and receive an instant pre-approval decision. Running this check has no effect on your credit score.
Please feel free to call our Admissions Department at (888) 111-1111 with any questions you need answered or for help with the process of applying for financial aid for treatment.
To begin the process of applying for financing for drug, alcohol, or mental health treatment at Sober College, click the button on the right and enter provider number 003228 to be taken to the online application. For more information about the costs associated with treatment at Sober College please call our admissions staff any time at (999) 999-9999.
Interviews with applicants, family members and professionals are done on a needed basis and can be set up after the application process is complete.
- Sober College will consider young adults age 17 to 25 in need of a structured environment to deal with issues related to addiction, which in most cases are drug and alcohol use and abuse.
- Most of our students are dually diagnosed and working with our on-site psychiatrist for medication management. Our students arrive to our facility having been to primary treatment and/or having multiple treatment experiences and/or having never been in treatment. We accept both male and female candidates.
- We can arrange and provide detox services for those in need.
- Interest in academics is not a requirement for admission. Many of our students are pursuing trade or vocational tracks. However, we do offer every resident the opportunity to continue on and/or begin a path to higher education.