Sober College School of Addiction Studies (SCSAS) is an Approved Education Provider in Missouri through the Missouri Substance Use Counselors Certification Board, Inc. (MSACCB). SCSAS offers an online training program for those who are interested in becoming a Certified Reciprocal Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CRAADC) in Missouri. Through our approved counselor training program, students are able to earn all the education they need to become a CRAADC in Missouri except for 6 hours of live ethics that will have to be completed in a classroom or training setting. With our approved education curriculum students who complete our course will be well on your way to becoming a CRAADC. Below are all the requirements for your CRAADC in Missouri.
For more information about becoming a Certified Reciprocal Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor, or about how the Sober College School of Addiction Studies can help you achieve your goals, please give us a call at (866) 615-3276.
Criteria for Certified Reciprocal Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CRADC)
II. Criteria for those with an applicable Masters Degree
- Applicable Masters Degree with Clinical Application (i.e. practicum/internship)
- 2000 hours of applicable work experience within the last 10 years
- 300 hours of a Supervised Practicum in the 4 Performance Domains
- Signed Competency Rating Form from MCB qualified supervisor
- 180 Contact Hours of Education to include the following:
- 6 live ethics hours (not from online or home study)
- 20 of the 180 hours obtained within the prior 12 months of applying
- Pass IC&RC International AADC Examination