Sober College San Diego (SCSD) is located in the beautiful “Golden Triangle” area of La Jolla, California and provides intensive outpatient, outpatient, academic outpatient, and structured sober living for adults who have a willingness to stay sober, and seek a supportive and active recovery community.
All of our offerings allow the participant to tailor the program to achieve their individual goals. We teach them the tools and then actively monitor their progress as they build an independent and balanced new life.
We are dedicated to helping our clients build a life worth staying sober for. Whether they are interested in pursuing their education or a career, SCSD offers the support they need to reach their goals. SCSD is committed to helping clients recover from their addiction by providing a safe, supportive and sober environment of peers.
“I didn’t just get sober. I learned how to live and enjoy life again. Sober College San Diego showed me how. I am beyond grateful for this place.”
Have questions regarding Sober College San Diego?
Call 800.465.0142 to speak with an admissions counselor.
About Sober College San Diego | Our Progressive & Comprehensive Approach
At Sober College we treat the whole person, not just their disease. We do this with our innovative, progressive, and comprehensive approach to addiction treatment structured around our Five Core Competencies.
- Productivity – Our team is dedicated to helping clients build a life worth staying sober for, that is build around purpose and passion. Clients at Sober College San Diego can work with an academic advisor to help them map and plan out their goals and educational and vocational plan. Clients receive support academically or with finding and maintaining employment. Like all aspect of the program offered at SCSD, clients plan an active role in determining their future planning.
- Emotional Intelligence – To achieve long term sobriety and healthy living underlying co-occuring mental health disorders need to be addressed. All clients at SCSD meet with their counselor at least once a week to address any issues they may be having and to develop a treament plan designed exclusively for them. Out intensive outpatient and outpatient services can also provide individual and group therapy and we can arrange for psychiatric or neuropsychological services and testing as needed.
- Life Skills – Staying sober long-term is the biggest challenge for those in recovery from addiction. At Sober College San Diego, we help prepare our clients for life after treatment by teaching them both personal and relational life skills. Our clients learn skills like time and money management as well healthy boundary setting and conflict resolution. After leaving SCSD our clients have the tools they need to maintain sobriety and lead happy, successful lives.
- Fitness – Studies have shown that physical health are a vital part of the recovery process. Helping to restore the body after extensive physical abuse from drugs and/or alcohol, we provide clients with a variety of fitness options from surfing and hiking, to rock climbing, softball and more.
- Sobriety – An active sober network of like-minded peers is essential to acheiving long-term sobriety and healthy living. We help our clients build a network of sober peers both inside and outside the SCSD community. We arrange both 12-step and non 12-step outings so our clients learn to live and enjoy life sober.
Housing and Amenities
Clients live in beautiful, fully furnished two bedroom and two bedroom with loft apartments apartments. Apartments include:
- Beds & Dressers
- Bedding, Towels & Linens
- Flat Screen Tvs
- Cable, High Speed Internet & Landline Phones
Our Luxury Apartments offer a safe and comfortable environment with amenities including:
- Technology Lounge & Business Center
- Secure parking
- Indoor movie theater
- BBQ & picnic areas
- Numerous pools & spas
- Clubhouse & full kitchen
- Tanning salon
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Fitness classes
- Racquetball court
- Security patrol
- Shuttle services
- Bistro & Market
- Game area
For more information about admission to Sober College San Diego
Call 800.465.0142or email us at email@example.com and ask to hear more about Sober College San Diego.