Last Updated: August 21, 2015
Please Read Carefully Before Using this Website
Notice of Privacy Practices – Health Information
Use of Website
Collection of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, such as when you email us, request a brochure or other information, send us a message, or fill out forms on our website including our Online Application, Insurance Verification Form, or Request for Financing. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following information: your name, gender, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, drive license number, state ID number, social security number, insurance provider information, issues we can help you with, family information, history of education and employment, previous involvement with professionals, history of drug and alcohol use, and medications you are currently taking.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Website
We collect information about you when you use our website, including as follows:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our website, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our website. We may also identify other software running on the device (but will not collect any content from such software) for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes.
- Use Information. We collect information about how you use our website, including your access times, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies retain your and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our website or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information
We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our website and to deliver the information and support you request.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our services.
We may also use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our website; to protect our rights or property; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our website.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our website and services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention and verification services);
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our website or services; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; and
- With your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
Social Media and Third Party Platforms.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Sober College cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Privacy Choices
You may update or correct information about yourself at any time or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our website may not function properly if you do so.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites and those websites may not follow the same privacy practices as Sober College. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
Sober College does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the website or services are directed at persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the website or services. If Sober College learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then Sober College will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sober College Environments, LLC
6022 Variel Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367