Our admissions process is designed to be as simple and efficient as possible. All applications are reviewed by our executive team prior to acceptance into our program to ensure Sober College is the best fit for you or your loved one. Please follow the steps below and let us help you take the next step:
Step One: Give Us a Call
We encourage you, if you have not done so already, to speak with a member of our admissions team prior to completing an application. We understand the urgency of finding treatment for yourself or your loved one and value your time. Speaking with our admissions team first will expedite the admissions process. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800.465.0142 or fill out our contact form and someone will contact you within 24 hours.
We ask that you complete the application to the best of your ability for yourself, or on behalf of your loved one. Once submitted, our admissions team will be in contact with you within 24 hours. For your convenience, there are two ways to apply:
- Click here to be taken to our online application
- Complete the application and submit. The application is sent directly to our Admissions Department for review
Download Our Written Application
- Click here to download our written application
- Once downloaded, print the application and complete it to the best of your ability
- When complete, email the form to email@example.com OR fax the form to 818.301.1935
Step Three: Hearing Back From Sober College
Someone from our Admissions Department will be in contact within 24 hours of submitting an application. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, always feel free to give us a call at 800.465.0142.
Basic Applicant Criteria
If you have spoken with a member of our Admissions team then they have already made sure that your loved one meets our basic application criteria. To review, please see below.
Your Child Must Meet the Following Criteria
- Young Adult ages 18 to 26
- Dealing with issues related to addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders (dual-diagnosis)
- May need detox services or an intervention
- Though not required, your child:
- May have been through previous treatment programs
- May have an interest in academics or a vocation. We offer:
- College/University courses
- High school completion
- High school to college transition
- College transfer
- Trade/vocational track
Learn More About Sober College’s Application Process Today
Questions? Call anytime! 800.465.0142. Our team is available to answer any and all of your questions.
*Note: Adobe Acrobat is required to view the PDF application. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, please use the button below to download adobe reader.